PLAGIARISM.

Is a crime, simply put. Feel free to post this summary on any other site. Just make sure you have my permission or at least a link back to my site. I feel it shouldn't be necessary to keep this post above my blog, but to prevent this from happening again, I have provided information on how to cite me and contact me, there is no excuse now to plagiarize my work.


Just to make this horrendously easy for anyone wanting to post my summaries:

Always link back to: http://sti-twilightsaga.blogspot.com

Means of Contacting:

Aleksei.Kaza@Gmail.com || Achromatosis@Gmail.com


Sunday, December 21, 2008

Summarizing the Idiocy:: New Moon || Book Two.


STI: NEW MOON




Bella:: OMG I LOVE YOU!

Edward:: Happy Birthday, my brother almost killed you, I’m leaving.

Bella:: *Depressed for months.*

Jacob:: Hey girl that I’m in love with for no real reason except that she’s the Mary-sue of this series!

Bella:: Oh hi Jacob. You’ll make me feel better.

Jacob:: Oh by the way, I’m a werewolf I hate Edward!

Bella:: I miss him. *emo*

Jacob:: Take your mind off him. He’s an idiot, and a vampire.

Bella:: I’m going to do stupid things so I can have visions of Edward! [In most societies that would cause people to deem you delusional.]

*Bella jumps off a cliff, Jacob rescues her*

Bella:: Oh hi, ew wet dog, gtfo.

Alice:: I AM BACK, OH HI BELLA, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD.

Bella:: No I just jumped off a cliff, then Jacob had to rescue me, because I started seeing Edward in the water and let myself drown.

Alice:: Oh, well Edward thinks you’re dead and he’s going to Italy to have old powerful vampires kill him.

Bella:: What a cliche, he can’t live without me! Let’s go to Italy and save him!

*In Italy*

Edward:: *Emo* Bella is gone, I want to die.

Fan girls:: HOW ROMANTIC!

Bella:: No! I’m alive, see.

Edward: No you aren’t, oh wait you are, sup bby?

Bella:: I LOVE YOU!

*STILL NO PLOT LINE!? HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS SPAN FOUR GOD DAMNED BOOKS?*

Volturi:: We keel yew nao human gurl.

Edward:: Please no!

Bella:: WhutWhut? *has no idea what’s going on*

Aro:: Sup, I hear yur immune to vampire abilities.

Bella:: I guess?

Aro:: Hardcore, I’mma dew eet up tew see.

Bella:: *is immune* [*GASP* THAT'S A SHOCKER!]

Aro:: Can yew join us?

Bella:: Nothnx, I love Edward, hes gorgeous you're just old and albino looking. *clings to sparkle faggot*

Aro:: oh kay, well you bitches turn her or we’ll keel yew all.

Alice & Edward:: Kay G. Will do.

Edward & Bella:: *Skip away happily into the mother fucking sunset*

*Insert OHFUCKIHATEYOUSOMUCHJACOB moment here, oh and still not plot*

Charlie:: WHAR WUR YEW YOUNG LADDDIIIEE?

Edward & Bella:: OH SHIT, WE FORGOT ABOUT YOU.


STI: ECLIPSE || BOOK THREE.

Be sure to leave a message in the guest book!

0 comments: